The Government has made a huge reform of the Department of Health in order to provide better medical care for all people. The committee has appointed a committee to revive the Aarogyasri Scheme. The Committee will work to provide healthcare to the Aarogyasri Scheme, which has been languishing in the last few years. The Aarogyasri scheme, which started during the late Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, was the biggest project in the country. Later governments have shown negligent attitude towards the scheme. Sarkar has decided to go ahead with the plan to strengthen this scheme and provide better healthcare for all people. YS Rajasekhara Reddy is the designer of the scheme and the name of YS Rajasekhara Reddy is the name given to YSR Health. The previous NTR Medical Service Trust was renamed as 'YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust'.
A comprehensive review of the schemes:
Currently, 108 and 104 schemes are running worse because of past government neglect. In addition to these services, the Medical Council of India will report on various schemes and study the expert committee report. How many funds are coming from the center of the scheme, how much they use, and how the poor are providing medical care. The committee also reviewed all the projects of the PPP projects over the last five years in the state and said the report would be given.
APGV Online Application 2019 - AP Village (Grama) Secretariat Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019
A committee headed by a retired IAS officer:
After the Telugu Desam Government, NTR has renamed Aarogyasri Scheme. Now again, the government has been renamed YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. The committee will be retired by IAS officer Sujatha Rao Chairperson. Chandrasekhar Reddy major neurological medical expert, Chandrasekhar Rao, neurosurgeon, dental specialists Ramachandra Rao, NTR Health University Vice-Chancellor, the medical health authorities in different sections. Chief Medical Health as convener of the Committee. The government has made it clear that the expert committee should give a report in 8 weeks.
Responsibilities of the Committee on YSR Health:
- What measures should be taken to provide quality medical services
- What is the continuation of the NTR Medicaid now? How to overcome them
- Roadmap design on deficiencies in the scheme
- From basic healing to the implementation of the scheme in public and private institutions
- Activities to provide modern medicine in area and district hospitals and instructors
- Indications to maintain the best medical care in our state
- Estimates of the current schemes in the state, the funds provided by the Center, the state share and the beneficiaries of PPP schemes
- Currently 108 and 104 vehicles operating in the state and report on measures to be taken up
- YSR is a plan for implementing Aarogyasri within a fixed time frame
- Special report on prevention of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart attack, and hypertension, especially report on prevention of leprosy, malaria and gastrointestinal diseases
- Report on the current Health Information Management System (HMIS), Hospital Health Record System, Household Health Record Digitization, and Critical Care Health Standards
- Report on financial needs and resources to provide modern medicine to the poor
- To visit the committee before the report, to conduct workshops, study the sick conditions